Thursday, March 5, 2009

Remix

Over the past few months I've been having a hard time with photography, mostly being uninspired and unmotivated to do anything more than be bitter. This assignment though, TEXT, is changing the way I'm looking at photography, and alarmingly enough its becoming fun again (gasp!)

I've been paying attention to images that are a couple years old that didnt really mean anything before, but now that I'm finding them again, I'm falling in love with. The two below are take one and two of the same image. I'm still debating which one I like more. Both phrases mean a lot to me, so its hard to pick a favorite :)

In case you cant see the words, it reads:

I'm told the show will still go on, even after I am gone.


Leave me my dignity 



Thats all for now--Mrs. O, this is me coming out of my funk.

3 comments:

Daphne Longo-Okcuoglu said...

yea - just great - you r a poet in your heart girl - this is why this is sooo good 4 u...

Kri Snow said...

Claire! I'm so excited! We need to do a shoot now that you're out of your funk ;] I totally get what you mean about old photos, all i've been doing for the last like two weeks, is editing old photography. =D and I really like the text. You've got a good grasp on this.

Jeff Reeder said...

Strong.
I gravitate towards the first one most. It makes me sad, in a "Wonderful Life" kind of way.
I am glad you are de-funkified